Charles & Colvard® provides a Limited Warranty that applies to your purchase of Charles & Colvard jewelry. The terms of the Limited Warranty include a warranty against defects in material and workmanship in the jewelry (12-month limited warranty) made by Charles & Colvard.
• This Limited Warranty does not cover damage or defects related to abuse, misuse, loss, or theft of your jewelry piece.
• ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DEFECT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS AS FOLLOWS: DURING THE FIRST 12 MONTHS AFTER THE DATE OF YOUR PURCHASE, CHARLES & COLVARD WILL, AT ITS OPTION, REPAIR THE JEWELRY OR REPLACE WITH JEWELRY OF EQUAL OR GREATER QUALITY, WITHOUT CHARGE TO YOU. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COST OF SHIPMENT OF YOUR JEWELRY TO CHARLES & COLVARD, AND CHARLES & COLVARD WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS DURING SHIPMENT.
• The Limited Warranty is effective as of the date of purchase. Receiving any remedy provided herein requires you to have registered your purchase online at warranty.charlesandcolvard.com (or warranty.charlesandcolvard.net.cn for all Asian countries).
• Your Charles & Colvard jewelry is subject to the terms as set forth herein. In the unlikely event you have an issue or concern with your jewelry, please contact Charles & Colvard at 1-800-210-GEMS, with a copy of your receipt and warranty card, and a customer service representative will direct you accordingly.
• This Limited Warranty applies to the sale of the jewelry that is sold directly to the end-consumer purchaser. This Limited Warranty is transferrable by the end-consumer purchaser only where the jewelry is gifted to a third-person, provided that the recipient of the gifted jewelry registers the transferred Limited Warranty directly with Charles & Colvard and presents to Charles & Colvard the end-consumer’s purchase receipt and a valid government-issued form of personal identification.Charles & Colvard does not endorse or approve any third-party alterations or treatments to any Charles & Colvard jewelry. Such processes may be temporary and could lessen the durability and value of jewelry item(s). Accordingly, any third-party alterations or treatments to your jewelry piece may void the Charles & Colvard Limited Warranty that accompanies each purchase.
• Your purchase, including this Limited Warranty, is governed by the substantive laws of North Carolina without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to your purchase or the Limited Warranty.
The jewelry warranty terms listed here apply to purchases made after October 3, 2016. If you purchased Charles & Colvard gemstones and/or jewelry before October 3, 2016, please click here.