Charles & Colvard® Limited Warranty and Certificate of Authenticity – Forever OneTM - Moissanite JewelryRegister Warranty
Charles & Colvard® provides a Limited Warranty that applies to your purchase of Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite® jewelry and Forever OneTM moissanite gem(s). The terms of the Limited Warranty include a warranty against defects in material and workmanship in the Forever One moissanite gem(s) (limited lifetime warranty) and in the jewelry (12-month limited warranty) made by Charles & Colvard.
• This Limited Warranty covers optical properties of the Forever One moissanite stone including brilliance and fire, and the physical integrity of the Forever One moissanite stone including chipping, breaking, scratching, and abrasions. It does not cover: (a) damage or defects as a result of abuse, misuse, loss, or theft of your moissanite gem(s); or (b) damage or defects related to abuse, misuse, loss, or theft of your jewelry piece.
• ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DEFECT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS AS FOLLOWS: FOR JEWELRY, DURING THE FIRST 12 MONTHS AFTER THE DATE OF YOUR PURCHASE, AND FOR FOREVER ONE MOISSANITE GEMS, DURING YOUR LIFETIME, CHARLES & COLVARD WILL, AT ITS OPTION, REPAIR THE JEWELRY AND/OR THE FOREVER ONE MOISSANITE GEMSTONE(S), OR REPLACE WITH JEWELRY AND/OR FOREVER ONE MOISSANITE GEMSTONE(S) OF EQUAL OR GREATER QUALITY, WITHOUT CHARGE TO YOU. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COST OF SHIPMENT OF YOUR JEWELRY/GEMS TO CHARLES & COLVARD, AND CHARLES & COLVARD WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS DURING SHIPMENT.
• The Limited Warranty is effective as of the date of purchase. Receiving any remedy provided herein requires you to have registered your purchase online at warranty.charlesandcolvard.com (or warranty.charlesandcolvard.net.cn for all Asian countries).
• Your Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite jewelry and gem(s) are subject to the terms as set forth herein. In the unlikely event you have an issue or concern with your jewelry or moissanite gem(s), please contact Charles & Colvard at 1-800-210-GEMS, with a copy of your receipt and warranty card, and a customer service representative will direct you accordingly.
• This Limited Warranty applies to the sale of the jewelry and Forever One moissanite gem(s) that are 4mm in size or larger and sold directly to the end-consumer purchaser. This Limited Warranty is transferrable by the end-consumer purchaser only where the Forever One jewelry and moissanite gem(s) are gifted to a third-person, provided that the recipient of the gifted jewelry and Forever One moissanite gem(s) registers the transferred Limited Warranty directly with Charles & Colvard and presents to Charles & Colvard the end-consumer’s purchase receipt and a valid government-issued form of personal identification.
• Charles & Colvard does not endorse or approve any third-party alterations or treatments to any Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite. Such processes may be temporary and could lessen the durability and value of the moissanite gem(s). Accordingly, any third-party alterations or treatments to your jewelry piece will void the Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite Limited Warranty that accompanies each purchase.
• Your purchase, including this Limited Warranty, is governed by the substantive laws of North Carolina without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to your purchase or the Limited Warranty.
The jewelry warranty terms listed here apply to purchases made after October 3, 2016. If you purchased Charles & Colvard moissanite gemstones and/or jewelry before October 3, 2016, please click here.
Certificate of Authenticity for Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite®
The Forever One moissanite gemstone you have purchased from Charles & Colvard is authentic Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite and is the result of more than twenty years of innovation and refinement. Skilled technicians carefully select rough blocks of raw moissanite, looking for the lines of pure brilliance hidden inside. Master gemcutters polish and facet each one, patiently drawing out the gem’s full beauty. Your Forever One moissanite gemstone was manufactured by Charles & Colvard to meet its rigorous specifications, and is held to a higher standard through our Limited Warranty’s guarantee that your Forever One moissanite gemstone will retain its fire and brilliance during your lifetime. Authentic Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite is also environmentally and socially responsible, and leads the way for conflict-free choices in the industry.
Authenticity is important to Charles & Colvard. Your Forever One moissanite gemstone, if 4mm or larger, has been laser engraved with information to aid in confirming that your gemstone is authentic Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite. To enhance your ability to confirm the authenticity of your Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite, Charles & Colvard recommends that you retain your warranty card and purchase receipt, and that you register your moissanite gemstone with Charles & Colvard through its website.