Charles & Colvard® provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty that applies to your purchase of authentic Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite® gem(s) that are 4mm in size or larger. The terms of the Limited Lifetime Warranty include a warranty against defects in material and workmanship in the moissanite gem(s).
• This Limited Lifetime Warranty covers optical properties of the moissanite stone including brilliance and fire, and the physical integrity of the moissanite stone including chipping, breaking, scratching, and abrasions. It does not cover damage or defects as a result of abuse, misuse, loss, or theft of your moissanite gem(s).
• ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DEFECT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS THAT, DURING YOUR LIFETIME, CHARLES & COLVARD WILL, AT ITS OPTION, REPAIR THE ITEM(S), OR REPLACE WITH ITEM(S) OF EQUAL OR GREATER QUALITY, WITHOUT CHARGE TO YOU. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COST OF SHIPMENT OF YOUR GEM(S) TO CHARLES & COLVARD, AND CHARLES & COLVARD WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS DURING SHIPMENT.
•The Limited Lifetime Warranty is effective as of the date of purchase. Receiving any remedy provided herein requires you to have registered your purchase online at warranty.charlesandcolvard.com (or warranty.charlesandcolvard.net.cn for all Asian countries).
• Your Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite gem(s) are subject to the terms as set forth herein. In the unlikely event you have an issue or concern with your gem(s), please contact Charles & Colvard at 1-800-210-GEMS, with a copy of your receipt and warranty card, and a customer service representative will direct you accordingly.
• This Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to the sale of moissanite gems that are 4mm in size or larger and sold directly to the end-consumer purchaser. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is transferrable by the end-consumer purchaser only where the moissanite gem(s) are gifted to a third-person, provided that the recipient of the gifted moissanite gem(s) registers the transferred Limited Lifetime Warranty directly with Charles & Colvard and presents to Charles & Colvard the end-consumer’s purchase receipt and a valid government-issued form of personal identification.
• Charles & Colvard does not endorse or approve any third-party alterations or treatments to any Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite. Such processes may be temporary and could lessen the durability and value of the moissanite gem(s). Accordingly, any third-party alterations or treatments will void the Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite Limited Lifetime Warranty that accompanies each moissanite gemstone purchase.
• Your purchase, including this Limited Lifetime Warranty, is governed by the substantive laws of North Carolina without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to your purchase or the Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The moissanite gemstone warranty terms listed here apply to purchases made after October 3, 2016. If you purchased Charles & Colvard moissanite gemstones prior to October 3, 2016, please click here.
The moissanite gemstone you have purchased from Charles & Colvard is authentic Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite and is the result of more than twenty years of innovation and refinement. Skilled technicians carefully select rough blocks of raw moissanite, looking for the lines of pure brilliance hidden inside. Master gemcutters polish and facet each one, patiently drawing out the gem’s full beauty. Your moissanite gemstone was manufactured by Charles & Colvard to meet its rigorous specifications, and is held to a higher standard through our Limited Lifetime Warranty’s guarantee that your moissanite gemstone will retain its fire and brilliance during your lifetime. Authentic Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite is also environmentally and socially responsible, and leads the way for conflict-free choices in the industry.
Authenticity is important to Charles & Colvard. Your moissanite gemstone has been laser engraved with information to aid in confirming that your gemstone is authentic Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite. To enhance your ability to confirm the authenticity of your Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite, Charles & Colvard recommends that you retain your warranty card and purchase receipt, and that you register your moissanite gemstone with Charles & Colvard through its website.